Friday, November 28, 2014

November 28, 2014---Michelle’s, Loveland, CO


November 28, 2014---Michelle’s, Loveland, CO

Happy Birthday, Matthew.  He is very excited to be 16 years old!

Michelle and I went to US Bank this morning before picking up Meredith and Dwaine to go shopping.  We stopped at Hobby Lobby first.  That didn’t take too long.  Michelle and I both knew what we needed so it made for a quick stop.

We stopped at Starbucks for three coffees and a hot chocolate for me.  That gave us energy to make our way to Costco to fight the crowds.  Actually, there weren’t as many shoppers as we thought there would be, and plenty of checkout lanes were open so we got out rather quickly.

When we got back in to Loveland, we took Meredith and Dwaine home before we went to the day old bread store.  Michelle always finds good bargins there.

She and I both had forgotten we needed to stop at Target.  That store was some busier than we had expected.  And it is a big store, so I got rather tired.  Michelle “parked” me at a chair in the snack bar while she finished the things on a rather long list.

I rested for about an hour after we got back home.  I needed the energy so I wouldn’t miss dinner out for Matthews birthday.  We went to McGraft’s.  After eating dinner, we went back to Michelle’s so Matthew could open birthday presents.  This was followed up with root beer floats, um, um!  Afterwards, most of the guys went to see a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment