Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 15, 2015—An RV lot in Yuma, Arizona



It was cold this morning, but our weather was better than in Loveland…zero visibility, and by noon they had 10” of snow.  Tippy was delighted.  He played Hide the Ball In the Snow.  I think it is his favorite winter game.  School was closed for Matthew.  I am really certain he was very upset about that!!!

Bill and Todd went for a walk this morning.  I chose to stay home.  Late this afternoon, Bill and I went for a very short walk.  It felt good to get out in the fresh air.  When we got back home, Bill went across the street to “check out” the house being built over there.  I sat in the sunshine by the MH until he came back to give me “full report” on the progress. 

It seems as if the progress on the little house…actually a casita…has been very slow.  Bill said there is a small room for a washer/dryer, and a bathroom on the opposite side.  There is one large room with cooking facilities and plenty of seating area.  I will go check it out in a week of two.  Many of the lots here have casitas and room for the RV on the same lot.  That provides sleeping places.  It is a clever use of the space.

I had an upset stomach during the night, so I watched what I ate today.  Breakfast was a piece of toast, some cheese for lunch, and 1/2 chocolate shake for supper.  I checked my blood and everything seemed fine.  I will check again in the morning and see how it is.  I consumed lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment