Friday, December 4, 2015

December 4, 2015—An RV lot in Yuma, Arizona



Our walk this morning took us the long way around two blocks to the RV lot where Todd and Bonnie’s motorhome is parked.  I sat on the porch and talked to them while Bill walked home so he could wash the outside of our MH.  I needed the time to rest and he needed the time to be “Mr. Clean.”

He came back to walk me home about 45 minutes later.  The walk today was not quite as comfortable as yesterday’s walk was, but it was an improvement over the week before.  Bill keeps reminding me that I have to keep at it.  Not to give up!  He is not only my cheerleader, but my Task Master!

On our walk home, two neighboring Golden Retrievers came bounding out to see us.  It was fun to spend time with them.  Just like Willie, they loved the attention.  And I loved giving it.

We ate a quick lunch when we got home and went with Dwight, Sheila, and Todd to find a cache.  It was a very different kind that Dwight and Sheila wanted to find with us.  We were successful!  Yippy, Skippy!  We all met back at Todd and Bonnie’s MH to visit.  Tomorrow, there is a special geocaching event that four of our group of cachers plan to attend.  Bonnie and I are going to a craft sale instead.

My headache returned with a vengeance.  I had computer work needing to be done, but guess what?  It didn’t get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment