Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2, 2015—An RV lot in Yuma, Arizona



I woke up this morning feeling really crummy.  It was how I feel when I am dehydrated.  So today I have really been pushing the water and it seems to have helped.

I have also backed off on the walking.  Today my total was .25 of a mile.  I have also rested as much as possible.  And my body seems to appreciate all I have done for it today.

Tomorrow I will try to get back to my walking regimin and drink lots of water.  Maybe I will float instead of walk.  At least I will slosh, probably.

Bill met some of our neighbors today.  The ones in the house west of us have two golden retrievers.  Bill doesn’t know their dogs’ names, but I intend to find out.  Their next door neighbors have a golden named Willie.  How about that?  I plan to make some social calls soon.  I miss our Willie so much so maybe I can get a “Willie fix” right here in the neighborhood.  It won’t be the same, though!

This afternoon, we went to the Marine Base to get our passes for the Barry Goldwater Bombing Range.  It was a quick process and they were very nice.  When we actually want to go out onto the Range we have to call at 8:00 in the morning to see if there is official activity planned for the day. 

Tonight, planes were flying over.  (I think they were F16s.  Brent, is that right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment