Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December 16, 2015—An RV lot in Yuma, Arizona



I had a very sleepless night so Bill let me sleep as late as I could.  I woke up at 9:00.  The extra sleep was good for me.  I felt much better than I had for several days.  It was cool today and that was nice.

After breakfast, we went to Verizon.  We had some questions about our Internet usage.  I think we understand it better now.  Sometimes, it is beyond the scope of understanding for these two old gray haired people.

We went to Sam’s Club for gasoline, and lo and behold, there across the street was In-N-Out.  As luck would have it, it was time for lunch.  Yum, yum!

On Friday night, we have been invited to a Potluck and to watch a parade.  We will take chairs, blankets, and dress warmly.  When the sun goes down on the desert, it can get quite chilly. 

I am to take dessert to the Potluck, so after lunch, we went to Sam’s to see if we could get any ideas of something to take.  There were several good choices that we can go back on Friday and get.

We went to Walmart for a few groceries, which took longer than it should have taken.  That is usually the case.  While Bill checked out, I sat on a bench and waited.  I was tuckered out!  I give a whole new meaning to “shop till you drop.”  It doesn’t take long.

No comments:

Post a Comment