Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December 9, 2015—An RV lot in Yuma, Arizona

While Bill went to do the laundry this morning, I stayed home and did some odd jobs around the “house.”  I had bean soup in the crockpot.  It had been cooking since 4:00 this morning so it was ready when lunch time rolled around.

When the “little old laundry man” got back, we made fairly quick work of getting everything folded and put away.  Sometimes that is a challenge, but today it went smoothly.  It is always good to have that out of the way for another week.

Another job I have been putting off was updating our list of prescriptions.  Unfortunately, I am on a lot of medicine, but can’t see a way to trim it down at this time.  Some of it I don’t take until I need it.  But if I get stung by a bee, I can’t send Bill to a drugstore for medicine.  My epi pen goes where I go.  So does my nitro in case my “ticker” acts up.  Those two things are around for emergencies, but I haven’t had to use them for a long time.  It is nice when things go along smoothly. 

Bill’s Rx list is short, but necessary!  Thank goodness, he hasn’t had as many medical adventures as I have had.  He said he sometimes thinks I am trying to self destruct.  I can assure you, it just happens.  I am not trying to get into the record books.

At about 1:00, we were to go to Todd and Bonnie’s to let the pups have some outside time.  They had dental appointments in Mexico and you never know long that kind of thing is going to take.  It was nearly 2:00 when we got to their house and they had just arrived back home.  I felt like we had let them down.  I know the dogs will not hold it against us, but Todd and Bonnie may not trust us again!

We made a trip to Walmart, but were soon back home for naps.

We had some high thin clouds today and that usually makes for a beautiful sunset.  And tonight we were treated to a beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment