Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 22, 2015—An RV lot in Yuma, Arizona


We went to Walmart at 8:00 this morning to avoid the rush.  Even at that early hour, the place was already busy.

When we started our morning walk at 10:00, Bonnie told me I needed a warmer coat.  She was correct.  The wind was blowing, and it was an overcast day.  This is the first day with no sunshine since we arrived.    But no snow, either, Bill!  He says that’s a four letter word!  And he is right.

We have heard reports that Michelle and Meredith may have snow on Christmas day!  I say, “Lucky them.”  Bill says he is glad we are in Southwestern Arizona!

I had a mission for today.  It was to go to In-N-Out, and not necessarily for lunch.  Bill said as long as we are there, we should eat!  That was fine with me.  I can’t tell you why I needed to go there, because it was a Christmas secret.  I can tell you my mission was accomplished and we had a good lunch, too.

We stayed home the rest of the day.  Naps were the first priority, which we accomplished.  My second job for the day was to shovel off my desk.  That didn’t get done.  There’s always tomorrow, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment