Friday, November 1, 2013

November 1, 2013---Michelle’s, Loveland, Colorado


There was a very cold wind blowing this morning.  I had an appointment with my dermatologist at 10:30.  Joshua drove me in their van so Bill could use our Honda to go to his appointment with a chiropractor.  Bill has been having trouble with his right shoulder.  The doctor wants x-rays, but thinks it might be a problem with one of the discs in his neck.

After I got out of my doctor’s appointment, Joshua took me to Hobby Lobby (that’s a good grandson, eh?), and to Ace Hardware.  When we got back home, I took a long nap.  I think while I had one nap, Rip Van Winkle had two.

There is something I forgot to report on in yesterday’s blog.  The Great White Hunter was called to duty once again.  No, there isn’t a mouse in our MH, but there is in Michelle’s house.  They’ve set traps to no avail.

Bill set three traps.  Last night we got a call to come take care of a body.  The hunter was once again successful!  Since there are probably more that one mouse,  he reset the trap.  As of tonight, no more critters have been caught.

Meredith, Michelle, Joshua, and I went to see Connor’s last football game of the regular season.  The wind had stopped, but it was quite crisp.  At kick off time, the temperature was 45°.  By the time the game was over, the temp was down to 39° and a slight breeze had began to blow.  

Connor played the first half and a few minutes just before the end of the game.  I think the final score was 52-22.  Connor’s team will now go on to the state finals.  We don’t have that schedule.  If at all possible, we will go to that game next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment