Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19, 2013---Michelle’s, Loveland, Colorado


Today was a very busy day for both of us.  After Bill finished the laundry, I packed for my trip to Mississippi.  My plane leaves from Denver at 7:00 tomorrow morning.  I am getting very excited about seeing Brent and his group.

We had to go to Walmart to get one of my prescriptions that needed to be changed.  After doing that I was able to get all of my meds and vitamins ready to be packed.

I also had to clean out the closet to pack my summer close away and get the winter things out.  I got a whole bunch of things ready to donate to the thrift store.  It was good to get that chore marked off my list where it had been on for way too long.

Some of my containers of shells are going to go on display at Meredith’s.  She and her dad have plans for a way to display them.  They will to work on that project while I am gone.

Bill had a doctor’s appointment at 4:00.  By then I was really tired.  I was sitting at my desk and went to sleep.  I moved to the sofa where Bill usually naps.  When he got home, I didn’t give up the spot.  I was too tired to move.

After dinner, Meredith and her two pups came for a visit.  Ron came out to the MN, also.  We chatted for quite a while.  Hapa was sitting on my feet.  She is very warm and I was glad to be her BFF.

1 comment:

  1. Better start bundling up there for the cold wave about to hit you.

    ReplyDelete