Friday, November 22, 2013

November 22, 2013---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi

It was raining when we got up this morning.  The temperature was mild, and even with the rain, there wasn’t even a hint of a chill in the air.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...Loveland...the great concern centered around Bill having cold knees.  His sister, Harolene, in Houston, hoped he was wearing his big boy pants.  Michelle assured her that he was.

Bill was also keeping warm in the motorhome.  Here is Lori’s text to the family members...”I can just see the evening news: “The current temperature in Loveland is 14 degrees, except for 432 square feet located on Tupelo Drive where the current temperature appears to be 80 degrees.  We have a reporter en route to investigate.”

At noon, Brent and I went to eat Mexican food.  The temp outside was 64°.

When we got back to Brent’s house, I spent the rest of the afternoon working on a beading project.  

Willie and I did find time for a late afternoon nap.  He was curled up next to me, keeping me warm.  However, at some point he got off the bed, I got cold and had to get up for a blanket.  I would really have rather had my best furry friend Golden Retriever snuggled next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment