Thursday, November 7, 2013

November 7, 2013---Michelle’s, Loveland, Colorado


It wasn’t as cold today as yesterday.  And the bright sunshine made it seem even warmer.

I didn’t do anything exciting except spending about 40 minutes on the phone with Derek.

Derek works for an investment company that we deal with from time to time.  He asked me many, many questions.  Some of them were completely unnecessary, to my way of thinking.  I must have answered at least some to his satisfaction, because he seemed satisfied I was who I said was.

I told him that he knew so much about me now we would have to get married.  Without missing a beat, he said “I should be so lucky, but I don’t think your husband would let me.”  How’s that for diplomacy?

I cleaned out some files which involved sorting a bunch of stuff.  There always seems to be that kind of task to be done.

We watched the Oregon Ducks play Stanford.  From our view, it wasn’t a good game, but in the last quarter, the Ducks pulled within six points of Stanford. They just couldn’t catch up.  It was the first loss this season for Oregon.  Rats!  There wasn’t anything to quack about tonight!

I

No comments:

Post a Comment