Friday, November 8, 2013

November 8, 2013---Michelle’s, Loveland, Colorado


The weather was chilly this morning until a warm wind blew through.

Bill and I went on some errands...$ Tree, the bank, Walmart, and Panda Express for lunch.  A stop at Lowe’s was in the plans, but we were both too tired by then.  Lowe’s will have to wait until tomorrow.

Max had to go to the vet at 4:00, so I went along.  Max sat on my lap part of the time.  He liked looking out the window.  He was much calmer up in the front with me than he was when he was in the back seat by himself.  Today’s visit was for some of his puppy shots.

Loveland High School had their first game in the State Playoffs tonight.  Connor wasn’t playing because of an injury to his knee, so I chose not to go.  Meredith and Michelle cheered extra loud to do my part, I’m sure. 

The game was against Broomfield, who was expected to win.  That wasn’t the case.  Loveland came out on top, 33-6.  Their game next week will be played in the Denver area.  The team they will go against is ranked #2 in the state.  That may be a tough one.

I started on a new design for a bracelet tonight.  I had to use my old loom, because I have something on the other one that can’t be taken off yet.  I really missed having the stand that I have on the new loom.  I seem to have trouble getting the loom warped and ready to start weaving.  It shouldn’t be such a difficult task, but it certainly gives me fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment