Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 20, 2013---Loveland to Brent's in Brandon, Mississippi


We were up at 3:30 this morning and pulling out of the driveway at 3:59, one minute ahead of schedule.  The only thing I forgot was a snack I had put together to eat on the plane.  We were way down the road before Bill reminded me of it, so, of course, we didn’t go back after it.

My plane left at 7:00, right on time.  I flew to Orlando, had three hours to wait, and then flew back to Jackson.  It wasn’t a very long flight.  Brent and Coleson were there to meet me.  It really was good to see them.  Sara came to the house after her church group let out.

On the way to Brent’s we stopped to see Polly and Petto, friends of Brent’s who live about a block from him.  She and I have become friends.  Her husband works on an off shore oil rig.  Today, he came home for two weeks and will go back out to the rig in two weeks.  That is his basic schedule.

We watched Survivor.  Brent watches it about the way Bill and I do...we watch the challenges and the voting.  Brent only watches the challenges.

I have been up for a bunch of hours so I am going to try to get to sleep early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment