Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 5, 2013---Michelle’s, Loveland, Colorado


Last night’s weather forecast was a 60% chance of snow.  Well, guess what!  We got the other 40%...nothing.  Not a flake in sight, except for Bill and myself.  We are the only “flakes” around here!

I’ve felt quite well today.  But, alas, now Bill taken over the puny position.  He hasn’t thrown up as much as I did, but he has slept most of the day.  I was the same way, so maybe it is part of the healing process.

Today, I have watched what I ate...just soft things, and everything has been OK.  Meredith and her pups came for a visit late this afternoon.  They are such fun dogs.  They know where I keep the treats and head for that drawer.  Come to think of it, Natalia knows where I keep the candy and she goes right to it.  Hm-m-m!  That’s interesting, isn’t it?

I felt like tackling the book work situation again this afternoon.  I got caught up.  Yippy, Skippy!  I also worked on a beading project for a couple of hours, but didn’t finish it.  I have a new beading program for my MAC and spent a lot of time exploring the different aspects of it.  There are some exciting design possibilities that I can explore in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment