Sunday, November 17, 2013

November 17, 2013---Michelle’s, Loveland, Colorado


Lori and Joshua left Loveland this morning at 9:00.  As usual, was tough seeing them go.  Tucker had been in the van for quite awhile.  That way he knows he won’t be left.

Michelle and I went to PetSmart for supplies for Max’s puppy training class on Wednesday.  And then we were off to Walmart.  I had hoped to get a manicure, but the salon wasn’t open.  I also needed a box to check through the airlines on Wednesday when I wing my way to Brent’s.  Michelle got a few groceries before we left.  Guess what I forgot?  The box!

We went to Sam’s Club.  The only thing on my list was B Vitamins.  I walked around the store with Michelle, completely forgetting what was on my list!  Yikes!  This was dreadful.  Bill offered to take me back, but I chose to give my brain a rest and go tomorrow.

Meredith came for a visit.  She plans to bring the pups back when she comes to watch the Bronco game tonight.

Bill and I watched the NASCAR race...the last of the season...from Florida.  It was an interesting race.  Jimmy Johnson didn’t win the race, but he did win the championship for 2013.  It was his sixth title.

Just before the football game started, Michelle called us to dinner.  She made hamburgers, homemade French fries, baked beans, and slaw.  We fixed our plates and went back to the MH to eat while we watched the Broncos hand Kansas City their first loss of the season.  

By dinnertime, Meredith and the two dogs were back.  Matthew came out to eat and Michelle came for a little while.  We had a motorhome full!  Thank goodness for the slideout.  It was fun to have so many at our house!.



No comments:

Post a Comment