Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12, 2013---Michelle’s, Loveland, Colorado


Today was 11-12-13.  I think it’s suppose to be a lucky number, but I don’t know why?  And I don’t buy lottery tickets so I guess it doesn’t matter.

Lori came this morning.  While Bill went for a doctor’s appointment, she and I went to several places to shop...Hobby Lobby, two different thrift stores,  and Dollar Tree.  Then we drove north to Fort Collins, where we shopped at another thrift store, Payless Shoes, JoAnn Fabrics, and a bead store.  On our way back to Loveland, after stopping at McDonalds for a bit of lunch (Tucker got a hamburger, too.), we went to Walmart.

And then it was back to Michelle’s.  While I rested, Michelle and Lori took the pups for a walk.  It was cold, but they walked fast and kept warm, I think!

Ron grilled salmon for dinner.  It was so good!  A great way to end a lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment