Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 10, 2013---Michelle’s, Loveland, Colorado


This morning, Michelle and I went to PetSmart.  Max was completely out of his food.  While she was getting that and some dog treats, I played with the dogs that brought their owners to the store.  I had a really good time!

We made a quick trip into Target.  Michelle needed sunglasses.  I just walked around and looked at Christmas decorations.  All that stuff is out in full force.  

At 1:00 we went to Meredith and Dwaine’s for a Bronco Party.  Our first activity for the afternoon was taking the three dogs on a walk at the lake.  The walking paths are great!  It was a beautiful day for walking.  I went part of the way with the group and then turned around and started back home.  Connor and Michelle walked back with me.  Connor doesn’t let me get to far away because he is afraid I might fall.  It’s nice to have him around.  He’s a good kid!

We watched part of the NASCAR race from Phoenix while we were waiting for the Bronco game to start.  Denver won over San Diego.  There was lots of cheering at our party.

Meredith had baked a ham and made a salad.  Michelle made a really good scalloped potato dish.  We had two kinds of hot bread.  Dessert was ice cream with fresh raspberries.  It was all very good and no one was hungry for a long time afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment