Sunday, November 3, 2013

November 3, 2013 ---Michelle's, Loveland, Colorado

Lori here doing blog duty for Mom.  She called to report that she has been feeling under the weather and asked me to post for her.  Feel better, Mom!

On behalf of Brent, I want to give a big shout out to the Seahawks.  They overcame a 21 point deficit to beat the Buccaneers in overtime 27-24.  I didn't see the game, but it must have been very exciting.  Brent, are you breathing normally yet?

In keeping with the football theme, it is my opinion that it should be against the law for the Oregon Ducks and the Denver Broncos to have bye weeks on the same week.  Oh the boredom!!!!  At least we only have to wait four days to see the Ducks take on Stanford.  Quack, quack!!!!

While I have the opportunity, I would like the share some of Mom's beaded creations:
  
Denver Broncos

Denver Broncos and Oregon Ducks

The snowflake bracelet she talked about yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment