Saturday, November 9, 2013

November 9, 2013---Michelle’s, Loveland, Colorado


Michelle made waffles this morning.  That’s a treat for us.  Add to that bacon, peanut butter (Is that a Dane thing?), syrup, and orange juice and you will know we had a Saturday morning feast.

Michelle was taking a well earned nap while Meredith and I went to the Habitat Thrift Store.  It is one of my favorite thrift stores.  I like to shop there, but I also donate there often.

We went to a pet food store in Fort Collins.  I had no idea there were as many kinds of dog treats available in the world.  It was interesting that some that claimed to be healthy for dogs had sweet potatoes, but no kinds of grain.  I’m not up on dog nutrition.

As usual, I spent some of the afternoon finishing the bead work on a bracelet I started last night.  All I have left to do is the clasp. 

Bill and I went to dinner at Meredith and Dwaine’s.  The dogs were so glad to see us, but we didn’t have much play time.  We’ll have to take care of that tomorrow when we go back to their house to watch the Broncos play San Diego. 


No comments:

Post a Comment