Thursday, November 21, 2013

November 21, 2013---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi


I woke up this morning at 8:00.  Brent was still asleep so I got back in bed to stay warm.  I woke up at 10:00.  I had slept soundly for those two hours.  I was really tired from yesterday’s activities.

Brent and I went to the BX at the National Guard facility.  I was looking for a couple of things for Matthew’s JrROTC decorations in his room.  We went to Ed’s for lunch.  Ed wasn’t at work today so we’ll just have to go back.  Oh, darn!

We ran around the Pearl area looking for a bead shop, but decided it must of moved or gone out of business.  Before going back home we went to Kroger’s for a few groceries.

We watched New Orleans play the Atlanta Falcons tonight.  It wasn’t a really great game for either team, but the Saints managed to win.

Well, wouldn’t you know it!  Loveland had snow today.  And I missed it.  Bill reported a temperature of 11°.  Here in Brandon it was mild.  Not many of the trees have lost their leaves.  Some of the trees have bright red leaves.  Fall is a beautiful time of year here.



No comments:

Post a Comment