Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 6, 2013---Michelle’s, Loveland, Colorado


Bill and I both felt better this morning and warm cereal (Cream of Wheat) tasted really good on a cold morning like today...21°.  Joey can tell you how cold it was.  His water dish was frozen and he licked the ice for five minutes.  I think that could be compared to a kid with a snow cone.

Meredith, Michelle, and I went to Denver this morning.  Meredith had an appointment for a stress test at the University of Colorado Medical Center.  Before going there, we went to the new Cabelas.  It is a great store.

After Meredith’s test and lunch at Paneria we went to IKEA.  There is always so much to look at there.  We got out without too much damage to our Debit Cards.  Mark this day in history!

At 5:30 we went to the Tattered Cover Book Store in the Highland Ranch area.  There was a book signing with Ree Drummond who has the Pioneer Woman TV show.  There were hundreds of people present.  Meredith and Michelle bought her cookbooks to have autographed.  I didn’t buy a cookbook because, as most of you know, I have convenienced Bill toast is a hot meal.  I don’t need a cookbook for that.  I already know how to cook toast.  I told Ree about my cooking expertise.  She said toast is also a square meal!

We got supper at Wendy’s and ate on the way home, tired, but happy after a fun, successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment