Friday, November 15, 2013

November 15, 2013---Michelle’s, Loveland, Colorado


I started off the day with an 8:30 doctor's appointment.  Lori went with me to make sure I would "tell it like it is."  Not to worry. I had several issues to discus with Dr. Cuervo.

It was discovered that I had another urinary tract infection.  Ugh! I had used all of a low grade antibiotic that was to help me avoid this fun kind of thing.  The doctor said I needed to take it for the rest of my life.  And no excuses!

I also had blood work done. Now I have a big bruise on my arm.  All for the sake of health.

Lori and I went to Walmart to get a strong antibiotic for my UTI. That was our fIrst visit for the day.  From there we went back to the store where Lori's scarves were on sale.  Three of them had sold.  Keeping that in mind, we went back to Walmart for more yarn.  Unfortunately, they didn't have the kind she needed.  Are you keeping count?  That's two.

After striking out at Hobby Lobby, we went for a third visit to Wally World, north of Loveland.  Lori hit pay dirt this time.  She found the kind of yarn she wanted and at a good price.

When we got home, Lori started making scarves.  By the time we left for Connor's football game, she had finished three scarves. They will be delivered to the shop tomorrow.

At 6:00, five of us (Lori, Meredith, Michelle, Joshua, and myself) left for Lafayette where the third round of the playoffs was taking place.  The team Loveland was playing was ranked second in the state.  And they were good, winning 42-8.

Before going back to Loveland, we stopped at Taco Bell for a very late supper.  We were back home at 10:30, sorry the Loveland team had lost, but glad we had gone to show our support for Connor and his team.


No comments:

Post a Comment