Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013---Michelle’s, Loveland, Colorado


Bill and I went to Walgreen’s this morning for our flu shots.  I got mine first, while Bill hid his eyes.  And then it was his turn.  Of course, he didn’t watch what she was doing.  In fact, he didn’t even feel when the needle went it.  They were very fine needles.  Brave Bill didn’t faint.

He took me to meet Meredith at her house.  She was to have an MRI on her heart today and I was going along for moral support.  The test took two hours.  I stayed in the waiting room.  I had a new jigsaw puzzle on my iPad and worked on it while I waited.  After about an hour and a half I closed the iPad and entertained myself people watching.  There were some very interesting people waiting for appointments.

For lunch, we drove west to eat at Chili’s.  Afterwards, we went on into Boulder to a bead shop.  When we got back to Loveland, Meredith left me at Walmart for a manicure.  Bill came just as I was finishing.

When we got home, Ron had grilled chicken and Michelle had made mash potatoes and a salad.  After such a good dinner, I spent the evening doing book work and watching Dancing with the Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment