Friday, August 28, 2015

August 28, 2015---Country Coach, Junction City, OR



We were up not long after 7:00, getting ready for the motorhome to go in the shop.  The oil sending unit wire had giggled loose and the batteries weren’t getting the message that it was time to charge...I think!  Some kinds of charging are easy and some kinds aren’t.

We went to McDonald’s for breakfast after the coach was safely in the shop.

We spent most of the morning in the waiting room.  Bill visited with other coach owners.  He also spent some time on his computer.  I was reading a mystery.  Now I have one more book to donate to Goodwill.

We had the service department order the two front air bags.  They will ship them to Loveland after they arrive in Junction City.

Bill was really tired when we got back to the MH.  All that talking can just wear a guy out, so after eating a quick lunch, we rested.

We drove into Eugene so I could get a haircut.  Now I have just a little more hair than the nearly bald guy who is my room mate.  I am getting ready for the Arizona desert.  Now my hat’s will fit better!

Before going back home we stopped at KFC for a chicken pot pie to share for dinner.

We have had predictions of rain for today, but it never did materialize.  Tonight, the moon looked different.  Oh, it still looked like a round piece of cheese, but there was some haze involved.  It might be smoke from some the fires in the area.  Most likely it is dust from the fields being plowed.  There is a lot of that going on around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment