Sunday, August 30, 2015

August 30, 2015---OMC, Eugene, OR

We had planned to be out and about by 9:30 so we could be at Costco when they opened at 10:00.  Well, it didn’t work out that way.  We had some early morning phone calls that we needed to take time with, so we were didn’t leave the MH until 11:15.

Bill knew what he was going into Costco for, so it didn’t take him very long.  I stayed in the car, which made it even faster.  For several months, he has been looking for a dash cam for the MH.  We found one yesterday, so Bill read about it on the Internet last night and decided it sounded OK.  Today he bought it and spent time reading the instructions.

Our next stop was at Ben Franklin Craft Store.  I spent quite a few minutes looking at the displays.  It is really a good store.  Their bead selection is huge, but I resisted tempetation.  I need to put everything else on hold until I finish Brent’s quilt.

Just before I finished my shopping tour of Ben’s rain started to fall.  It was raining fairly hard for awhile, but it had slowed somewhat by the time I was ready to go to the car.

We ate lunch at Taco Bell before returning home for some rest time.  We went to Walmart for some basic food items and then we headed for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment