Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015---Elks Lodge, to Camping World


We got the house ready to roll and left Walnut Creek at 9:30 this morning.  An hour and a half later we parked at Camping World just off San Martin Road.

A blue sky day with temperature not quite 70°.  And no wind.  This is the kind of day we think is just about perfect.  After getting things squared away with the MH, we drove into Gilroy for lunch and some shopping at Walmart.

Of course, we just had to go to In-N-Out.  We know that all to soon we will be out of In-N-Out country.  That will be  hard to take.  We really do like being In-N-Out groupies.

After eating, we went to Walmart.  We didn’t have a list written out.  It was just in our heads.  Now, that is scary.  But it reminded me of a discussion Natalia and I had when she was about six.  She had a really good memory and I asked her how she did it.  She said she put sticky notes on her brain.  I tried to follow her example, but my glue was just too old, I guess.

It has stayed cool most of the day.  That is nice.  We really didn’t enjoy the 100° plus weather of a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment