Sunday, January 10, 2016

January 10, 2016—An RV lot in Yuma, Arizona



We went to the monthly breakfast meeting of the area geocaching association.  The breakfast buffet was good as usual…bacon, sausage, potatoes, eggs, biscuits, gravy, pancakes, and a huge plate of chopped fresh fruit.

The group is putting on a Mega Geocaching Event the first weekend of February.  This is the fifth or sixth large event for this area.  It is a lot of work and requires a lot of volunteers.  I will be in Mississippi during the event, but Bill will represent the Wanderdanes (that’s our geo name).

Afterwards, we found three caches with only one DNF.  It was nice weather to be out and about.  Before going back home, we stopped at Walmart for an Rx for me.

As soon as I got in the house, I lay down, covered with my white fluffy blanket and napped for two hours.  I was really tired from all of the morning’s activities. 

I had planned to work on our caching records, but basically I just sat snuggled up with Bill and watched a football game.  It was a good game between the Washington Redskins and the Green Bay Packers, who were able to defeat Washington. 

I thought it was a good game, but I doubt the Redskins would agree with me.  I think they were predicted to have a slight advantage.  Oh, well!  You win some, you lose some, and some get rained out!  Oh, I guess that is in baseball.  It poured in one of the football games yesterday and they didn’t pause!

No comments:

Post a Comment