Monday, January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016—An RV lot in Yuma, Arizona



Even though I had a lot to do today, I had a hard time getting going.  I was in slow motion.  I was able to get some of my caching records partially caught up, but not the Internet part.  That’s on the back burner for now.  Although I would like to have more “finds” to “log,” I guess it is a good thing that part of our lives isn’t going along as fast as it once did.

We met Sheila, Dwight, Bonnie, and Todd at In-N-Out for an early supper.  It may be my last time to eat there until after I get back from my trip to Brent’s. 

There are a number of In-N-Outs in the Dallas area, but I seriously doubt there is one at the airport.  Even if there were, I will be using a wheelchair to get around the terminal and it might not be a good time to add to my “list” of favorite places to eat.  Hm-m-m-m!  If the occasion should present itself, however, I might have to rethink it for the sake of my “list.”

I spent some time on the phone with Jo, our RVing friend who went to the Lone Pine Film Festival with us one year.  She is also one of our main “viewer friends” of Zorro.

I called Sally who lives in Springfield, Oregon.  She has known JP since he was about two.  She wanted a report on his and Rosy’s wedding in August.  I was very glad to tell her what a very special occasion it was.

We watched the National Football Championship Game between Clemson and Alabama.  I was really, really hoping Clemson would win, but, alas, they didn’t. They gave it “the Old college try,” but came up short by five points.  It was a very good game!

No comments:

Post a Comment