Thursday, January 7, 2016

January 7, 2016—An RV lot in Yuma, Arizona


Bill and I attempted a walk this morning.  The wind was blowing harder than we had anticipated.  After a block, we made a u-turn and went back home.  Before we reached the MH, rain started to fall.  And we were even colder. 

Overcast skies, a cold wind, and moisture falling.  It felt like winter.  Bill even said it felt like it might snow.  That would have been a bit too much for the Old Man!

I remember the first snowman JP built.  It was in the driveway of our new house in Gearhart.  It stood about two feet tall and had the skinniest twig arms I’ve ever seen on a snowman.  The picture of JP and Lori shows how very proud they were of their efforts.

I made an appointment to get my haircut tomorrow.  We also went to Dollar Tree.  That’s one of my favorite places to wander around in…that and Habitat Thrift Store in Loveland.  I really have high expectation of my shopping expeditions, eh?

After lunch at Taco Bell, we went home for naps.  That’s one of my favorite parts of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment