Thursday, January 28, 2016

January 28, 2016—Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi



Another sunny, cool day here in Mississippi.  It was a great day for accomplishing things, both inside and out.  I had computer work to do and some bills to pay.  Brent was working on cleaning the garage, and Coleson took down some of the Christmas decorations.

Tonight, we went to Cock of the Walk for dinner.  They have really good catfish, plus cornbread and many other delicious side dishes.  It is a special place to go for dinner when we want really good catfish!

Meredith booked tickets for me to go to Denver, via Dallas, when I leave Jackson.  I will leave Brent’s a few days early to try to beat a snowstorm that’s predicted to hit Denver Monday or Tuesday. 

I plan to stay with Meredith and Michelle for their birthdays, and Joshue, too, and on to the weekend for the Super Bowl.  Of course, we will all be cheering for Denver.  I have a ticket to return to Phoenix, and then on to Yuma for Wednesday, February 10.

If there are any changes, I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment