Sunday, January 17, 2016

January 17, 2016—Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi



Happy Birthday, Bill!  I won’t tell you how old he is, but if you guess his early 60s, you’ll be close! 

We watched the Seahawks game for the playoffs.  It didn’t go well for Seattle in the first half.  The second half was better, but it was too little too late.  Brent was disappointed and so was I.  Now the team won’t be in this year’s Super Bowl…but the Bronco’s might be.  They won their game today.

While the Broncos were playing, I kept falling asleep.  It isn’t that I’m not a good fan…I am still tired from my crazy two day flight from Yuma to Mississippi.

Tonight, was the “Annual Liver and Onions Party” that Brent hosts whenever I am here.  Bill wasn’t here for this one, but he usually is.  We called him and all of us sang “Happy Birthday” to him.  I know he was really impressed!  Too bad Brent’s sisters weren’t here to enjoy the feast and fun!

It sounds as if he had a fun trip into Mexico to cache and eat.  I am glad to report that I didn’t a call from the Border Patrol.  When he is south of the border with Dwight and Sheila, you never know what might happen.  How do I know?  I’m the voice of experience where this gang is concerned!

Only part of the group was here tonight…Wesley, Robin, and Amy, plus Brent, Courtney, and me.  We all had a good time.  As usual, it got very noisy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment