Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January 27, 2016—Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi



It was cold this morning, but very sunny.  It is kind of hard to shiver when the sun is beating down through the car windows.

Keltie came this morning, but I didn’t get to spend much time talking to her.  Brent said her parents are planning to remodel a couple of areas in their house and I wanted to see what they have planned.  Hopefully, I will see her again before I leave.

Brent and I went to lunch at Wendy’s and then to the bank.  We took advantage of a “no rain day” to get a couple of things done.

I was tired when we got back home, so I lay down to rest.  Sara woke me up when she got home from school, wanting to know if I had been in bed all day.  She tried to put a guilt trip off on me, saying she had been at school slaving and all I had done was loll around the whole day.  What a little pip squeak?!

Brent fixed a really good salad for dinner.  He and Sara both called it a Buddha bowl.  I don’t know why, but is surely was good.  He made a homemade dressing for it that was different.  He is so creative!  I ask him if he wanted to come to Yuma to be our full-time cook, but he didn’t take me up on it!  Drats!

No comments:

Post a Comment