Wednesday, January 13, 2016

January 13, 2016—An RV lot in Yuma, Arizona



Happy Birthday, Dwaine!   Hope you had a wonderful day!

Today I made up for yesterday.  I got a whole lot done.  While Bill went for an early morning power walk, I got dressed.  We had big plans for breakfast.

For those of you who may remember some of my blog activities from a couple of years ago, we would go to LaMesa RV in Quartzite for free pancake breakfasts.  They also do the same thing at LaMesa RV here in Yuma.  This morning, we decided to go for pancakes, served Monday through Saturday…except today, because they were having an RV Show.  Wouldn’t you know it?

Our second choice was biscuits and gravy at Cracker Barrel.  We have eaten biscuits and gravy at other CBs and have enjoyed it.  Not today!  These were sub standard.  Now we know what to avoid at Yuma Cracker Barrel.

Once back at the “old homestead,” we were working on packing chores.  Dwight and Sheila came to visit and wish me a safe journey.  We talked a lot about some of their geocaching adventures.  They had lots to tell.

Late this afternoon, we walked to Todd and Bonnie’s house to get Todd’s walker.  I will take it to Mississippi with me tomorrow.  I plan to ship it all the way through to Jackson.  I‘ll need it while I am  there, but not on the plane.

Tomorrow will be an adventure and I’m really excited about going.

No comments:

Post a Comment