Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January 20, 2016—Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi


This morning I was up and ready to go at a descent hour.  Yippy, Skippy! 

Brent and I went to Walmart to turn in a prescription for me.  I did very well with my cane and a shopping cart to hang on for safety.  Brent keeps fairly good track of me.  He hasn’t had to cal me on his cell phone to track me down like Bill has to from time to time.

We went to lunch at Fannin Mart Restaurant.  They have really good Southern cooking.  We both ordered fried chicken, which had a different kind of coating than most fried chicken.  Their gravy on the mash potates was really good, too.  Yum, yum!  We left with happy tummies.

Before log, we were back at Brent’s house.  I was thinking it was time for a nap.  Willie was thinking it was time for a walk.  We both got what we wanted!

Courtney’s mother, Kathy, came to bring Courtney a car. She is will be taking a four wheel drive Subaru to Michigan when she goes up there for two years for a post doc fellowship.  Robyn and Wesley came for dinner, and as usual, we had an uproarious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment