Friday, January 29, 2016

January 29, 2016—Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi



Today was a very busy day for me.  We went to Verizon to try to get our phone bill  problems solved.  It took a long time, but I am hopeful that, at last, the problem is taken care of.  The attempt to get things in order sounds like a travelogue…Loveland, Colorado, Yuma, Arizona, and Brandon, Mississippi.

We went to Target and a couple of other places before I ran out of steam.  On the way home, we stopped at Sonic to get me a Diet Dr. Pepper.  I love Sonic ice.

I rested and played with Willie, but didn’t take a nap.  I was refreshed after spending some one-on-one with my furry friend, so I got some of my paper work out.

I called Debbie and Paul to see if we could see them tomorrow.  They will be busy all day tomorrow building a road at their recently acquired property in the woods about 15 miles south and east of Brandon.  I didn’t offer to help.  With my balance problems, I didn’t think they needed me climbing over rocks, logs, and other dangerous things.  I feel fairly sure that an ambulance might have a hard time getting to me if I needed help.  And knowing my past record, I feel sure they will completely understand why I didn’t make a gesture of good-will.

Just after dinner, Robyn and Wesley came for a visit and to tell me goodbye.  We always have a good time with them.  They are special friends of Brent’s, and mine, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment