Thursday, March 10, 2016

March 10, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona


After getting Todd settled in the Honda, with me in the back seat (so I can tell the guys where to go), we set off to do some caching. 

We went on the north side of I-8.  The desert was very, very rocky.  I got out and walked to the first cache.  After Bill made the find and was signing the log, Todd helped me back across the rocks to the car.  That was truly the “lame leading the lame” if there ever was such.  But we made it. 

The next two caches were equally rough so I stayed in the car.  Todd went to the last cache, which was further away from the Honda to the north.  Todd walked to that one and made it just fine.

Bill announced it was “bean time” which means he is ready for lunch.  McDonald’s was closest so that is where we went.  It has been a long time since we have eaten there, and it was OK.  It certainly was busy, as most places are at this time of year.  The tourists and the Winter Visitors make for a lot of “eating out.”

After resting back at the MH, Bill and I went to the fitness center to pedal the bikes.  I mean, as hard as I pedal, I just never seem to move an inch!  You talk about frustrating!

The temperature was warm today so we turned on the air conditioner and stayed in the cool coach the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment