Thursday, March 24, 2016

March 24, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



This was moving day for the Dane’s.  Bill wanted to get the windshield facing north so the sun wouldn’t heat up the coach so much.  All went well until we tried to get the TV to work. 

It was having a signal problem.  And wouldn’t you know it…just when the Oregon Ducks were playing Duke!  That was an important game in March Madness.  And it wouldn’t happen during a John Wayne movie.  Oh, no!  It wouldn’t dare! Doesn't anyone remember John's nickname was The Duke.  That would be totally unforgivable!  Batman and Superman would have been called into action for a national emergency like that!

Brent kept me posted concerning the score, and called me with the good news that the Ducks won!  Quack, quack!

Todd had hernia surgery this afternoon.  I went to their house twice to “pup sit” and put them outside for potty breaks.  It was a really hard job for me to stay with those two adorable little pups.  We had some time on the couch with one dog sleeping by my feet and the other one by my head, and me in the middle grabbing some z-z-z-zs.  It was a tough job, but somebody had to do it.  I’m glad I was chosen.  It was a labor of love!

Todd seemed in good shape when they returned.  He was glad to have it over with.  One more thing off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment