Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 31, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



I hate to have to report today’s actions, but I guess I must.  While geocaching on the desert with friends, Jeff and Sonya, I lost my balance and fell, face first in the sand.  My left cheek is very bruised and swollen.

I ended up with sand in my mouth, my nose, my eyebrows, my hair, and my ears.  Immediately, my left cheekbone was swollen, and my left eye will barely open.  It looks dreadful tonight and will probably be even worse tomorrow.

And, NO, this is not an April Fool’s joke.  That will come tomorrow, I fear!

Todd, Bonnie, and the pups came to check on me this afternoon.  They were horrified.  Lexie was alarmed and jumped up to tend to me.  When they got ready to leave, she hid in the front of the motorhome.  She didn’t want to leave!

I have had an ice pack on it most of the afternoon and evening.  I will probably scare people tomorrow when I go to the doctor to get the report on my last blood tests.  More fun and games!

No comments:

Post a Comment