Thursday, March 3, 2016

March 3, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



We were on the go most of the day, but…surprise, surprise…none of it involved geocaching.

We started off by taking a second, or maybe third, look at a casita that we really like.  Unfortunately, a bedroom would need to be added and it doesn’t look like a possibility.  We both liked the small house, but know it wasn’t quite big enough.  Big disappointment!

Oh, well!  Something will come along.  We aren’t homeless, yet!

We went to In-N-Out to “drown our sorrows.”  After eating and feeling energized, we went to Sam’s Club for a few supplies.  I was able to use an electric cart, which made it possible to roam around the store.

After Sam’s, we went to Walmart.  Once again, I was able to get a battery powered buggy.  We got a few groceries before going home to rest.  Having a “power mobile” to push me around makes all the difference.

I spent most of the rest of the day resting.  In spite of all the running around, this was one of my “down” days.  Sometimes it is even hard for me to stay upright.  I feel like the bones in my legs are melting.  Not much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment