Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March 8, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



The temperature was 43° this morning.  Br-r-r-r-r!

We collected Todd late this morning and went to a fitness center not very far from where we are parked.  Yes, I know.  That’s a shock to everyone who knows how much I dislike exercising.  Bill thought we might go more consistently if we had put our “money on the line.”  We’ll see!  I know I really need to build some strength in my legs.  Maybe this will help.

A few days ago I told Bill I wanted to go to the center Michelle goes to in Loveland.  He wanted to get a head start by joining here and then we will be ready for the Loveland facilities.

I think Todd and Bonnie plan to join, also.  She really likes to swim so maybe they will get in the routine, too.

We took Todd back home before going to Penney’s to shop for shoes.  Can you imagine…he didn’t want to shop with us?  Hm-m-m!

Bill and I had Mexican food for lunch before going back home.  We had a conference call with Medicare at 2:00 and we barely made it home in time.  The call went OK, but we both needed naps when it was over, 45 minutes later.

At 4:00 we went back to the fitness center so I could start working out on a bicycle.  I lasted 10 minutes.  We had a 5:30 appointment to see a house.  It had possibilities, but the price will have to come down some.  The hunt will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment