Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona


March, already.  Wow!

Our caching adventures this morning weren’t as successful as we would have liked them to be.  We were able to find three well hidden containers, but had two DNFs.  That’s no way to start a new month!

We had been told about a Mexican food place in an out to the way location, so we went there for lunch.  It was a small cafe with only six tables.  However, they were busy and people often had to wait for a table. 

In our estimation, the food was mediocre at best.  As usual, we each took home half of our lunch.  When we ate the leftovers tonight, my opinion of the food didn’t change.  I only ate half of my “dragouts,” as my Aunt Louise use to call leftovers.

We stopped at a shoe store before going home.  It was recommended by a “new friend” I made while waiting in an Emergency Room last week.  The shoes I was interested in were $200 so I didn’t even try them on.  Yikes, that’s a lot to pay for a pair of shoes!

I’ve felt good today, but kept going to sleep while watching TV tonight.  Bill gave me a good misting of water each time he wanted to wake me up, but it felt so good it kind of defeated his purpose.  I would just go right back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment