Friday, March 4, 2016

March 4, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



I asked for a day off while Bill and Todd went caching.  I was glad I hadn’t gone with them.  They went east toward the mountains which isn’t on the Bombing Range, but is Trust Land.  I’m not sure what that means, but they didn’t get arrested, so their Range passes must be OK.

They found five caches and were in some terrible terrain.  It was a good thing I hadn’t tagged along.  It was very rough going, according to the guys.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch, I had plans to get some chores taken care of.  But, alas, I got some extra rest, folded some clothes, and that’s about it.  So I’m just a tiny bit ahead.

We went to dinner at KFC tonight.  It is always good to get together with friends.  After eating and visiting, we went back to Todd and Bonnie’s house.  I wanted to see their two little dogs after they went to the groomer today.  I didn’t realize how “scrappy” they had both gotten until I saw them freshly scrubbed, clipped, and combed.

We sat outside visiting for almost two hours…until the temperature got cooler and the chill bumps began to pile up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment