Saturday, April 11, 2015

April 11, 2015---Michelle’s House in Loveland, CO.


I was quite sore this morning from my “gooney bird landing” last night.  I knew I had banged my head, but I didn’t know until this morning that there was some blood involved.  More fun and games for us.

There was a garage sale about two blocks from here, so Bill and I walked down to check it out.  I had money in my pocket, but didn’t spend any of it.  I didn’t see anything that was even tempting!  

Meredith and the pups came just as we finished eating lunch.  She and Joshua took all three dogs for a fast walk.  I had planned to walk around the block with them when they got back, but the wind had began to blow and it was too cold for me to even sit on the patio and watch Meredith and the dogs play fetch.

We sat in the house and talked for a while, but when Meredith needed to go home, Bill and I went back to the MH to watch the Saturday night race from Texas.

So for all of you NASCAR fans out there...Jimmie Johnson won.  Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment