Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April 22, 2015---Michelle's.

 April 22, 2015---Michelle’s House in Loveland.

Another busy day for us!  I ask Bill to get me up at 8:00.  I had things to do before my busy day actually started.

Well! I got up shortly after 8:00, but accomplished “Nada” until after 9:00.  I had various things on my “list,” didn’t get many things crossed off.  Bill thinks it was a lot of waste of time, and I agree with him.

I had at least managed to get myself ready.  And when Ron and Michelle got ready to go for Michelle’s “procedure” at the Fort Collins Immediate Care Center, I was ready to go with them.

Michelle was a good patient and came through with flying colors.  I did what little I could and before long we three were back in Loveland.

Bill had fixed meatloafand baked potatoes for dinner.  It was good for us to have dinner ready with no waiting.

Time to post and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment