Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April 28, 2015---Michelle’s House


We stayed home this morning.  Bill is fighting a cold and spent quite a bit of time resting.  I still have a cough, but it is much, much better.  I spent part of the morning doing book work.  Now that tax time is past, I have lots of other “office” work to do.

After lunch, I went to the beauty shop to have my hair washed and curled.  I am putting off getting a perm until just before we leave the area in June.  Because of this, a curl doesn’t stay in very long.  The only good thing about my hair now is that it is nearly completely white.  I really like the color of it.

I remember when it was my first year of college and I first found a few white hairs.  I mentioned it in a letter to my mother.  She said since I was so excited about it, I could have a few of her’s and she taped three white hairs to the margin of the letter.

Michelle and I went to Fort Collins to see Matthew’s track meet.  It  was cold and the wind was blowing.  We watched his discus event.  His best throw was 90 feet 6 inches.  I don’t think that was good enough for him to “place,” but it was one of his best throws.  We didn’t stay to see how he did in the shot put.  It was just too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment