Saturday, April 4, 2015

April 4, 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO.


I didn’t even go out of the motorhome today.  I was tired and I took several short naps.  The thing I really needed to do was work on taxes, and I didn’t.  Time is drawing to a close on that chore.

I watched both games of the Final Four in College basketball.  They are the first games I have watched this year.  We are missing having football to occupy our minds.  Usually we fill in with NASCAR, but they have an off day because of Easter.

I received a card and note from my friend, Betty.  She lives in the area where Jimmie Johnson lives.  He is one of our favorite drivers.  His hometown had a big celebration in his honor.  That would be great to go to, but I will have to rely on a secondhand report from Betty.  By the way, she is Sammy’s “mother.”  He is one of my furry acquaintances that we have met in our travels.

Tomorrow is suppose to be warmer.  If so, I must go for a walk.  No wind would be nice, also.  I certainly am a “fair weather walker” these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment