Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 29, 2015---Michelle’s House


This morning I had a very “serious” appointment in Ft. Collins.  I had to have some more testing as a result of the mammogram done last week.  It was a concern, but everything turned out OK.  We are relieved, to say the least.

Before returning home we stopped at Walmart for some shopping.  It had been several weeks since I had been to Walmart and I had quite a list.

Not long after we got back to the MH, David came for therapy.  We took a fairly long walk.  I was really tired when we got home, but it was good to be out.  

Michelle has been off work for a week since her surgery.  Tomorrow, she goes back on duty.  I think she kind of dreads it.  Hopefully, she will be able to take a short rest during the day if she needs it.

Tonight, after dinner, Bill and I went to watch Natalia bowl.  She has such a smooth delivery it is fun to watch her.  It is hard to believe she is “self taught.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment