Thursday, April 2, 2015

April 2, 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO.


Well, here I am again...and that’s no joke!  

At 9:30 this morning, both Bill and I went to the beauty shop.  He really needed a haircut and I really needed to be curled.  By the time we both got finished, rain had started to fall.

By the time we got home, the rain had turned to snow.  Because Oscar, the Grouch, can’t stand more snow, he called it “soft water.”  Whatever it is called, it lasted past bedtime.  Sometimes it was lite, but most of the time it was big fluffy flakes.  It melted just about as fast as it landed, but from 7:00 on, it was sticking.  This is suppose to continue tomorrow.  We are glad for the snow because it has been really dry lately.  We need the moisture.

Tomorrow, Michelle and Matthew fly to California.  It is Spring Break, and Michelle has a trade show in San Francisco.  They will be there for a week.

Bill and I had planned to go to South Dakota tomorrow, but decided to put it off a few days because of the weather.  I have to renew my driver’s license before my birthday in May.

I am working each day on our income taxes, but I still have a ways to go.  All this sickness has really slowed me down.  But hopefully, we won’t have to apply for an extension.  That is something I have never had to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment