Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 14, 2015---Michelle’s House in Loveland, CO.


This was a really busy day for us.  I spent a lot of time working on our 2014 Income taxes.  There is bound to be an easier way to do it, but I couldn’t figure how to do it without the threat of prison time.

At 2:15 this afternoon, Bill took me to see Dr. Huneycutt.  My head continues to hurt from the fall I took last Friday night.  He has ordered some more tests to be done at the University of Colorado Medical Center.  I won’t know which tests will be performed until the hospital call with my appointment time.

Michelle and I spent about three hours working on our Turbo Tax.   We e-filed so we will see how much of it will need to be reworked.  We had one day to spare.  I have never been so late getting them done.  What a chore!



No comments:

Post a Comment