Friday, April 3, 2015

April 3, 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO.


We are having a new experience.  While Natalia is in California, Bill and I are “hedgehog sitting.”  Wally is so cute, but he really isn’t too much of a “hands on pet.”  Ouch!  Actually, once I pet him, he doesn’t put his quills out.

While his cage was being cleaned, I put him on the sofa.  I think he liked being there.  He had so many places to explore...under the pillows, and the blanket.  Once he went to the edge and looked over.  It must if looked “way down,” because he went back to the safety of his towel.



I need to find somewhere to hide.



This might be a good place.No one will notice an extra lump, will they?



Yesterday, I opened the curtain so Wally could see it snowing!  He has a pink plastic igloo that he spends most of his time in.  I thought he needed to see what the real stuff was like.  I’m sure he was impressed, but Bill doesn’t think so.

We had blue skies all day.  Nothing falling from the sky...except sunshine.  Does that count?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Raymonda! Glad your out and about so much. Wally is cute. I thought hedgehogs hibernated in the winter, does Wally slow down in the winter?

    Myra has a "pet" hedgehog she carries during walks in Morgan Hill. It always brings smiles to people. Her hedgehog looks sort of real.

    Safe travels to SD and good luck with you taxes. No state tax for SD, correct?

    Give our best to Bill. Hope to meet up with you two somewhere on the highways this year.

    Steve and Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No income tax in SD. We thought other things would be cheaper...car insurance...but not so.

      We will be in Gilroy the first part of August. If you are there maybe we can hit In-N-Out.

      Delete